If you are putting your house on the market for sale, I highly recommend having a Pre-Sale Inspection of your property first. The inspection will give you an independent review of your property that may identify defects you were not aware of and it will give you time to correct these issues or allow to price the property accordingly with full disclosure.
This can make your home selling experience a positive one instead of having a deal fall through because of unknown problems or defects with the property.
I will work with you during this process and will update the report to reflect any proper repairs you have made to the items found.
Why have an inspection?
- Determines what condition your home is in now and will indentify any areas of concern whether it be a defect or a safety issue.
- Identifies areas of concern that the seller can correct before the property goes on the market. This could possibly lead to a quicker sale and a higher resale value.
- Gives you time to find licensed contractors to correct the issues of concern if any found. Contractors are extremely busy throughout the year, so the more time you have before your property is listed, the better.
- Buyers usually base their decision on first impressions of a house so you need to ensure that impression is a positive one.
- Private Real Estate Sale?
If you are selling your own privately and not using a Real Estate agent or Company to assist you, working with a Home Inspector can save you a lot of headaches. We know the business and we know what people are looking for in a home. I will work with you to ensure you know about issues before they are brought up by a potential buyer that could cost you the sale of your home.
We can also get your wood or pellet stoves WETT certified and have the report ready for buyers. It saves time for the buyer and insurance company and lessons the risk to the buyer.
How long does the inspection take? up to 3 hours usually depending on size and condition of home and what problems are identified.
How do I book an inspection? Appointments are available 7 days a week.
What type of payment do I accept? Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, e-transfer and PayPal is accepted.
If you have any questions or would like a quote for a Pre-Sale Inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact me anytime.